Friday, December 5, 2008

Vintage Friday

A few weeks ago my sisters and I cleaned out the attic in my mother's house. We all were looking for different things. I had hoped to find some embroidered pieces my grandma made when I was little. She had copied coloring book pages and embroidered them. I have been looking for these for years. They were not there. I did find some Christmas candlewicking projects. I started this angel earlier this week. I don't know how I am going to finish it. I know I want to make a pillow out of the bigger piece. It won't get done for this Christmas but I will get it done for next year.

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I hope you find your grandma's embroidery someday. It's frustrating when you don't have time to get projects done in time for this season, but it will be beautiful next year! Hope you are having a nice weekend. Twyla